Serves 2 - 4
Get This -
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 1/4 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, seeds removed, diced
- 1/4 red onion, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons semi sun dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 4 anchovies chopped finely
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- fresh parsley
- Place the couscous in a large bowl. Place the stock in a saucepan, bring to just boiling point, then pour over the couscous. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Fluff couscous with a fork and season with salt and pepper. When couscous is cold, stir in the cucumber, onion, tomatoes, olives, capers and anchovies.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the olive oil and lemon juice, add to the couscous and stir until well combined. Top with chopped parsley.