This is what I do with left over sausages from dinner the night before...
- Chop 2 or 3 left over sausages into bite size pieces and fry with some onion & bacon
- Cook enough pasta to feed the number you need
- Throw a handful of red lentils into the pasta while it's cooking
- Combine sausage mixture, cooked pasta and lentils, a can of tomatoes, some fresh or dried herbs, salt & pepper, a tablespoon of dijon mustard and 2 tablespoons of sour cream into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with a small amount of grated cheese
|Not my photo, but it does look a lot like this.|