Get This -
- 1 cup shredded barbecued chicken
- 1 lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup beansprouts, trimmed
- 1/3 cup fresh vietnamese mint leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 12 x 22cm rice paper rounds (see note)
- sweet chilli sauce, to serve
Do This -
- Combine chicken, cucumber, carrot, beansprouts, mint, coriander, lime juice and fish sauce in a large bowl.
- Place 1 rice paper round in a medium bowl of lukewarm water for 15 seconds or until just soft. Place on a clean tea towel or paper towel.
- Arrange 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture along the centre of rice paper round. Fold ends in and roll up firmly to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining rice paper rounds and filling. Serve with sweet chilli sauce.