|Not my image because I couldn't get a good one!|
I'll try again next time I make it.
Serves 2 - 4
Get This -
curly or flat lasagne (use according to instructions on the pack)
1 cup passata
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
6 cups baby spinach, loosely packed and chopped well
1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella
200g feta, crumbled
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 pinch nutmeg
salt & pepper to taste
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- In a large fry pan add oil and heat to medium-low heat.
- Sauté garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add chopped spinach and sauté until wilted, about 3 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine garlic, spinach, ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, feta, egg, oregano, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Place one layer of cooked lasagne sheets in the base of a casserole dish.
- Layer with passata, spinach & ricotta mix and lasagne sheets.
- Finish with a layer of pasta and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes, or until cheese is hot and bubbly.