Get This -
350g short pasta
1 teaspoon oil
2 teaspoons butter
1 barbecued chicken (including stuffing)
1 medium brown onion, chopped
2 spring onions, finely sliced
200g button mushrooms, sliced
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
salt and pepper
1 cup grated tasty cheese
Do This -
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until tender, drain and place in an 8cup ovenproof dish.
- Heat oil and butter in large frying pan. Saute onion and mushroom until soft.
- Add white parts of spring onions (save green parts for garnish) and chopped stuffing and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Shred the chicken breasts from the barbecued chicken (remove the skin) and add to the pan. Mix and season well with salt and pepper.
- Mix cream and mustard in a separate bowl or jug.
- Add everything to the baking dish and stir through. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake in moderate oven for about 20 minutes or until heated through and golden brown.
- Serve with green spring onions sprinkled on top.