Get This -
350g short pasta
1 barbecued chicken
1 medium brown onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, cut into 5cm pieces
300g sour cream
1/2 cup (125ml) chicken stock
1 1/2 cups grated tasty cheese
1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
Do This -
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until tender, drain and place in an 8cup ovenproof dish.
- Heat oil in large frying pan. Saute onion and garlic until onion is soft.
- Shred the chicken breasts from the barbecued chicken (remove the skin) and add to the pan.
- Add asparagus, sour cream and stock, mix well. Season well with salt and pepper. Add pasta, combine well.
- Add to the pasta in the baking dish and stir through. Sprinkle with combined cheeses. Bake in moderate oven for about 20 minutes or until heated through and golden brown.