Get This -
- 250g dried pasta
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 300ml light thickened cream
- 3/4 cup semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
Do This -
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a 5cm-deep, 20cm x 28cm (base), 8-cup capacity baking dish.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain pasta and return to saucepan. Add chicken, spinach, cream, tomatoes and 1 cup parmesan. Toss until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into prepared dish. Top with mozzarella and remaining parmesan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Spoon pasta bake onto serving plates. Serve.
Recipe from Taste.com.au