They used smoked chicken. I've never bought smoked chicken.
So I changed it to barbecued chicken.
Which I buy a lot!
Get This -
- 350g dried spaghetti pasta
- 135g (1/2 cup) bought basil pesto
- 300g barbecued chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 x 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan
Do This -
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Add the pesto, chicken and tomato to the pasta and gently toss until well combined. Place the pan over low heat and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Add the parmesan to the pasta and toss to combine.
- Divide the pasta mixture among serving bowls and serve.