This one - Creamy Chicken Pasta Bake.
I followed the recipe but instead of adding chicken I added red lentils and a few other things...
|This is not my photo either, but again, it looked pretty much like this.|
Get This -
250g dried macaroni pasta
100g baby spinach leaves
300ml light thickened cream
3/4 cup semi-dried tomatoes
1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
1 tablespoon capers
1/3 cup red lentils
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
Do This -
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a 5cm-deep, 20cm x 28cm (base), 8-cup capacity baking dish.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Cook lentils in boiling water until tender.
- Drain pasta and lentils and return to saucepan. Add spinach, cream, dried tomatoes, tomatoes, capers, fetta and 1 cup parmesan. Toss until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into prepared dish. Top with mozzarella and remaining parmesan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Spoon pasta bake onto serving plates. Serve.