The bad news is Mr Fussy wouldn't even try it.
The good news is Hubba loved it! And so did I!!
Get This -
1/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon plain flour
Do This -
- Preheat oven to 180degC.
- Peel and slice the potatoes.
- Place in the bottom of an oven proof dish and sprinkle generously with salt.
- Whisk together the cream, milk and flour.
- Pour over the potatoes.
- Cover with alfoil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove the alfoil, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake uncovered on 200degC for a further 20 minutes.