Get This -
1 chicken breast cut into strips
1 large clove of garlic, crushed
2 chillies, finely chopped
shallots, finely sliced
Teriyaki Sauce (click to go to the link to make your own)
pak choy or Asian green
Do This -
- Make the Teriyaki sauce and let cool.
- Add chicken, chillies, garlic, shallots to a bowl and cover with Teriyaki sauce. Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Cover noodles with boiling water and let sit for 1 - 3 minutes. Drain and cover.
- Add olive oil to a hot pan cook the chicken (reserve the liquid) for a few minutes or until it turns opaque.
- Remove chicken and place in a bowl.
- Stir fry vegetables for a few minutes.
- Add the marinating liquid, chicken and noodles. Squeeze in half a lime.
- Combine and simmer until chicken is well cooked.
Optional - add cashews on top.