|Image found here|
2 clove garlic, crushed
2 teaspoon grated ginger
1 red capsicum, sliced into thin strips and strips halved
1 large carrot, cut into matchstick
4 spring onions, sliced thinly
2 cups bean sprouts
1 or 2 red thai chilli, sliced thinly
2 tablespoons chopped palm sugar (or brown sugar)
2 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 tablespoon lime juice
fresh roughly chopped coriander leaves
Chilli flakes and sesame seeds (optional)
Do This -
- Prepare rice noodles according to directions listed on package.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together sugar, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, lime juice and fish sauce, set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or large and deep non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Once hot add chicken and saute until cooked through, about 4 - 6 minutes. Transfer to a plate, leaving oil in pan.
- Add capsicum and carrots and saute 1 - 2 minutes then add garlic, ginger, spring onions and bean sprouts saute 1 minute longer.
- Push veggies to edges of pan and crack eggs into center. Cook and scramble until eggs have cooked through.
- Add in chicken, noodles and sauce and toss everything together and cook 1 - 2 minutes.