Friday, November 4, 2011

Impossible Quiche

I've tweaked a couple of recipes on Taste.com.au to come up with this.
It's good, trust me!


(serves 4)

Get This -
  • 125g ham or bacon, chopped
  • 1 small onion, finely chopped
  • 1/2 carrot, grated
  • 1/2 zucchini, grated
  • 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
  • 1/3 cup self-raising flour
  • Salt & freshly ground pepper, to season
  • 4 eggs
  • 3/4 cup milk
Do This -
  1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a 5 cup capacity pie dish.
  2. Combine and scatter, ham/bacon, onion, grated vegetables and cheese over base of dish.
  3. Whisk flour, eggs, milk, salt & pepper together in a large jug and pour over ham mixture. Cook for about 40 minutes or until puffed and golden. Cool slightly. Serve warm or cold.
.

4 comments:

  1. OK, now you are just making me hungry and I had better go make some food to feed the hordes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Let me know if they do Trish. Mine still won't eat it :( lol This is just for the grown-ups at the moment. One day I'm hoping that will change!

      Delete