Thursday, April 29, 2010

Banana Muffins

I had four bananas going off getting way too ripe and I have friends coming for morning tea tomorrow.  So I decided to make some banana muffins.  I searched my favourite recipe website taste.com.au and found these.


I really wasn't in the mood to bake anything.  So I was super happy that these were extremely easy and they taste great!

Makes 12


Get This -

2 1/2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
1 cup brown sugar
80g butter, melted and cooled
2 eggs
2/3 cup milk
4 ripe bananas, mashed


Do This -

  1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease 12 hole muffin pan. Combine flour and sugar in a mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre.
  2. Using a fork, whisk butter, egg, milk, and bananas together in a jug. Add to flour mixture and fold together until just combined.
  3. Spoon into prepared pans and bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean. Cool in the pans for 5 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Yuuummmmm. LOVE banana muffins. Banana bread. Banana anything...so might have to give this a go myself!

    ReplyDelete