|Image found here|
Serves 4 - 6
Get This -
250g chicken breast, thinly sliced (optional)
500g fresh lo mein egg noodles
1 tablespoon oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 - 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
3 - 4 cups cabbage, shredded
1 red capsicum, sliced thinly
1 carrot, sliced thinly
2 spring onions, finely sliced
2 cups bean sprouts
1 - 2 red chillies, finely sliced (optional)
For the sauce:
2 tablespoons soy sauce, or more, to taste
2 teaspoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes, or more, to taste
Do This -
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and chilli flakes; set aside.
- Cook egg noodles according to package instructions; drain well.
- Heat oil in a wok add oil and stir fry chicken until opaque, remove from pan.
- Add garlic, mushrooms, cabbage, capsicum and carrot. Cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in spring onions and sprouts.
- Return chicken, stir in egg noodles and soy sauce mixture, and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.